If you need a new TikTok recipe to try then we’ve got just the one – have a go at making some Cloud Bread!
Back in March when Covid-19 was at its peak, lots of people around the world were told to stay indoors. Struggling to find things around the home to entertain themselves, a lot of people had a go at a bit of cooking to try and pass the time.
As a result, TikTok recipes became really popular. The viral Whipped Coffee hit the world by storm, and since then a number of other crazy recipes have swept around the world.
The newest one to try is Cloud Bread, a low-calorie alternative to normal bread – and here’s just how to make it.
What is Cloud Bread?
A new food trend is becoming really popular on TikTok right now, and it’s known as Cloud Bread.
It looks like a cookie, but it’s actually a really light, fluffy the of bread that comes in a circle shape.
Cloud Bread has also been dubbed as a low-calorie, no-carb, Keto alternative to normal bread.
Here’s a Cloud Bread Recipe
You will need:
- 3 tbsp cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celcius).
- Separate your egg yolks and your egg whites.
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl and add the cream cheese.
- Whisk until there are no lumps.
- In another bowl, add the baking powder to the egg whites.
- Whisk until it’s fluffy.
- Add the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Fold until it looks yellow.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop six blobs of the mixture onto the tray, and spread them out into a circle.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool before you eat them.
Here’s some more TikTok food trends to try
It seems like Cloud Bread is definitely going to be the next big TikTok food trend, but if you need some more than why not try one of the old ones.
That should be enough to keep you entertained for a while!