Healthy Being Cafe, Coldpressed Juicery & Wellbeing Market is an independently owned, fast paced, growing eatery providing our community with the highest quality food, beverages, superfoods, vitamins and supplements to inspire a life of healthy being. We are searching for an experienced professional to join our team as our Manager of Operations.
Do you love building teams and learning new things? Do you have a knack for business? Are you organized, self motivated and good at time management? Are you a clear communicator? Would you enjoy filling in the gaps for our team in all stations from juicing, food prep, guest care, etc?
The Manager of Operations responsibilities include all restaurant operations with a strong focus on back of house operations and ordering, as well as having a clear understanding and connection with front of house operations and guest care. This includes overseeing and jumping in to any station when necessary and communicating clearly with the team and owner.
The ideal candidate understands and embodies our Healthy Being philosophy and mission. Is excited to learn every aspect of our business and will bring their own ideas for growth and evolution to our growing brand. Is dedicated, honest, confidential, committed and willing to do the work required on any given day. The Manager of Operations reports directly to and works closely with the owner.
- Strong background in cafe/restaurant management or related experience with guest care and/or kitchen teams
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Problem solver, brings solutions
- Can professionally address conflicts with guests and employees
- Proven ability to hire, train and supervise a team, creating a healthy, positive work culture
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays when required
- Good time management skills
- Tech savvy, ability to learn new applications quickly
- Ideally fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to move boxes, carry loads, perform physically demanding tasks
- Experience with food costing / ordering / forecasting & budgeting
- Serve Safe Certified (this can be renewed or achieved during training)
OPERATIONS + DAILY DUTIES
- Identify opportunities to increase sales, reduce costs, optimize profitability
- Identify opportunities to optimize productivity and efficiencies in our kitchen production
- Generate ideas to improve systems and flow
- Ensure our high standards of quality and guest care are maintained
- Coordinate regular and thorough cleaning of our building and property: retail floor, dining area, behind retail counter, food line station, juice kitchen, back deck (including recycling and garbage areas), all refrigerators and equipment
- Weekly reorder-inventory for all supplies, produce and pantry food items. This is a large responsibility and requires organization and ordering multiple times per week.
- Management of food line and juice kitchen schedule and shift changes
- Put out fires that occur on a daily basis with positive attitude
- Assist with new menu development and implementation
- Cross train on food line and juice kitchen to have a clear understanding of both stations operations and needs. Be willing to cover shifts in juice kitchen, food line in emergency situations (full shifts, or a few hours here and there)
- Keep storage basement (all supplies and all ingredients) clean, well stocked and organized
- Assist BOH team in receiving inventory and supply orders and putting them away
- Use ‘smartsheet’ application to complete weekly reorder inventory
- Use google docs to create produce orders/projections
- Schedule maintenance and fix-its with subcontractors
- Ensure all health and safety standards are being followed
- Manage daily shift duties including; scheduling, safety, decision making, quality control, etc…
EXPECTATIONS & PAY
- The Manager of Operations is a full-time, year round position that works onsite at our Jackson Hole, Wyoming cafe location.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Email Resume & Cover Letter to [email protected]
- Include at least 3 References and/or Letters of Recommendation