Global Keto Diet Market: An Overview
The global keto diet market is expected to witness a robust growth, thanks to proven health benefits, and growing health consciousness around the world. Keto diet or ketogenic diet is also known as low carb diet. The diet features sufficient quantities of protein, high amounts of far, and low amounts of carbohydrate. The diet was invented to treat seizures for children with epilepsy. Today, it is witness gaining traction as rising fast-food consumption, sugary diets, and increase in lifestyle diseases like Obesity are expected to make a mark on the global keto diet market.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5534
Apart from proven benefits like weight control or loss, healthier physique, and seizure control, the keto diet market is also expected to help reduce mortality rates for a wide variety of illnesses. These include various forms of cancer, Alzheimer’s, and in general higher mortality due to lifestyle illnesses like obesity and diabetes. The diet is primarily used to treat difficult to control refractory epilepsy among children. Keto diet essentially replaces glucose in the bodies as an energy source with ketone bodies. The replacement known as ketosis has resulted in drop in seizures by half in children. Additionally, the effects of the diet are known to last even after the discontinuation of the diet. The diet is also associated with several side effects including high cholesterol, constipation, kidney stone, and slow growth. The rise of less strict but similar levels of effective diets like modified atkins diet are expected to aid growth of the keto diet market in the near future.
Global Keto Diet Market: Notable Developments
- According to a recent study published in the Journal of Military Medicine, Keto diet can provide a huge boost to the military. Despite the stringent training and physical requirements in the military, the army in the US continues to face obesity crisis. A large portion of serving units are plagued with obesity, similar to the levels in general population. The study tested military personnel with keto diets and normal diets in two different groups. The participants on keto diet lost nearly 17 pounds on average. Additionally, with the help of counselors, they were able to sustain ketosis for 12 weeks on average as well. Growing scientific support and new applications like these can create important opportunities for players in the keto diet market.
- Natural Grocers, a large retailer in the US has launched a nationwide six week, free program to promote keto diet on January 18. The program is based on Mark Sisson’s book, ‘The Keto Reset’ which includes food journaling, exercises, information on stress management, and sleep. The program will supported by special coaches selected by Natural Grocers along and will offer free samples of Keto-friendly smoothies and keto friendly items. This is in line with the market survey that 60% of natural food retailers saw an increase in sales in 2018. Hence, retailers are expected to ramp up educational and promotional program to position themselves as the go-to healthy provider. This is a good news for the keto diet market and is expected to drive growth in the near future.
Global Keto Diet Market: Key Trends
The significant rise in obesity globally is linked to increased risk of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, and other illnesses like hypertension, metabolic syndrome, etc. Keto diet market is expected to make significant gains, thanks to a growing consumer awareness driving growth of weight-loss programs. Additionally, the ketogenic diet is witnessing a growing popularity in regions like Europe wherein it is most popular, followed by North America, driving major growth in total revenues. Moreover, the renewed interest in keto diets due to growing scientific studies and potential applications in retail as well as military training can be major frontier for growth in the near future. Hence, the global keto diet market is expected to register significant growth in the near future, due to growing disposable income, rising consciousness, increased promotional programs by natural food retailers, and various health benefits.
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5534
About TMR Research:
Global Fox Nuts Market: Overview
Increasing awareness about the benefits of fox nuts has led the demand in the global fox nuts market. Changing eating patterns and high preference for snacks have fueled growth in the global fox nuts market. Growing popularity of dried food products such as dates, raisins, apricots, and other including walnuts and cashews are other snack-time options. Availability of fox nuts in different flavors has boosted growth in this market.
Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5531
Consumption of nuts help in maintains blood pressure, reduce fat content, and limit occurrence of chronic inflammation. To also reduces glycemic index and removes toxins from human body. Growing consciousness for healthy living and focusing on their physical health has also augmented demand in this market. Besides, various other factors such as economic growth, ongoing trends, and growing competition in this market also affect its growth.
Global Fox Nuts Market: Notable Developments
- Players operating in the global fox nuts market are working to introducing new and different flavor fox nuts to strengthen their position in the market. Growing preference for natural and gluten free products and high demand for snacks has also encouraged players to develop new products. High demand for fox nut, as it is considered as a substitute for popcorn has also encouraged them to increase production of fox nut.
- For example, Nuto a London-based start-up have started producing popped lotus seeds manufactured in India and shipped to the U.K. the supply of fox nut is stable, as it is harvested twice per year. CEO of the company was inspired to create a brand that is healthier and provides savoury snacks to the masses. With growing popularity of fox nut in France, Germany, and Italy has also created high growth opportunity of the fox nut producers, due to the large customer base in these regions.
- Another significant contribution was seen in the demand for fox nut when two Indian players Makhanawala’s and Too Yum introduced packed fox nut snacks including chatpata masala and classic homestyle flavors that has undoubtedly changed the consumption for fox nut in the region.
Several other players across the globe are also focusing on enhancing and providing better and healthier snacks. Some of the most popular players in the global fox nut market include Maruti Makhana, K.K. Products, Sattviko, Manju Makhana, and Shakti Shudha.
Global Fox Nuts Market: Trends and Opportunities
Significant rise in the consumption of fox nut is attributed to the increasing awareness about the benefits of fox nut. Regular intake of fox nut helps in reducing sleep disorder, enhances sexual performance, and maintains good blood pressure. Moreover, individual also experience better digestion and better metabolism after consuming fox nut. Heart and kidney patients are also recommended to consume fox nut, as it has low fat. Fox nut is also widely used in manufacturing medicine with traditional pattern in both India and China.
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5531
Huge Preference for Fox Nut Enhanced Asia Pacific Fox Nuts Market
Consumption of fox nut is largely seen in Asia Pacific region with maximum production and sale in India, Japan, China, Thailand, and South Korea. High proximity of lotus seed cultivation in these regions has helped in creating the dominance of this region. China, South Korea, India, and Japan are the major regions where the demand for fox nuts is high. Strong customer base and high demand for fox nut has led the demand in the global fox nuts market.
Information of fox nuts market in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa is provided in detail in this report. Among these, Europe is likely to hold substantial share in the global fox nuts market. Promising growth for fox nut manufacturers in this region has made Europe stand at the second position.
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121